Sioux Falls....A Great Place to Call Home
Sioux Falls is the largest city in South Dakota. It sits in Minnehaha County, and also extends into Lincoln County to the south. There are many attractions and local events year round. Sioux Falls has a great school district and colleges and tech schools to further your education.
Sioux Falls Public School District serves over 21,000 students. The district has 23 elementary schools, 5 middle schools and 5 high schools. Sioux Falls also has a Catholic school system consisting of 6 elementary schools, 1 junior high, and 1 high school. In addition, there are several other private schools to choose from.
- Sioux Falls Public School District
- Sioux Falls Catholic Schools
- Sioux Falls Christian Schools
- Sioux Falls Lutheran School
- University of Sioux Falls
- Augustana University
- University Center
- Southeast Tech
Sioux Falls is host to several FUN activities throughout the year. Click on the links below for more information.
- Sioux Falls Events Calendar
- Downtown Sioux Falls
- Washington Pavilion of Arts & Science
- The Outdoor Campus
- Great Bear Recreation Park
- Great Plains Zoo & Delbridge Museum
- Siouxland Heritage Museums
- The Falls on the Big Sioux River
- Sioux Empire Fair
- Denny Sanford Premier Center Events
- State Fishing, Camping, and Fishing information
- The Empire Mall
- Local Sport Teams
- Boy Scouts
- Girl Scouts
Updated: 18th February, 2019 11:10 AM.
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor the publisher of this website shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
Updated: 18th February, 2019 12:37 PM.